October 20, 2011, Milford, NH ― Earthworks is holding a drawing at the 131st AES Convention to give away an M30 measurement microphone worth $949 to one show attendee.
The hand-tuned M30 is a precision device, optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance with virtually no handling noise. Its ultra flat frequency response to 30kHz, near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern and accurate reproduction of sound make it ideally suited for acoustical measurements.
Convention attendees can stop by the Earthworks booth #645 to enter to win an M30 and see the entire product line. The winner will be drawn at 3:00 pm, October 23, 2011 at the Earthworks booth.
Official Giveaway Rules
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prize winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes.
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that Earthworks may post his/her name in any and all media, including future advertising or publicity, without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
- Entrants agree to join Earthworks email list upon entry.
- The winner does not need to be present to win.
- Earthworks reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway, reject any entry, or make any revisions to the official rules as we deem necessary.