The Earthworks installed sound microphones are designed to meet the exacting requirements of premium sound installations, such as conference rooms, court rooms, teleconferencing centers, government facilities, universities and more. The advanced technologies employed in Earthworks microphones provide high intelligibility and near-perfect polar response that remains uniform out to 90 degrees off-axis, with no loss of high frequencies.
For amplified sound installations, Earthworks microphones also provide high rejection of sounds at the rear of the microphone in addition to impressive gain before feedback. With the high intelligibility of the Earthworks installed sound microphones, everyone in the room will hear precisely and exactly, which is a real plus for high quality sound installations.
- Flat frequency response
- High speech intelligibility
- More gain before feedback
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- Near perfect polar pattern
- Wide pickup pattern, allowing speaker to move about freely and still maintain pristine sound quality
- Low profile design
- Reliable performance